One of the most recent projects was for a major retailer in the Irish market.
We won a new contract to collect a range of Gardening equipment from 6 different suppliers in China and ship them to various retail stores across Ireland.
Goods were collected and shipped in 10 x containers prior to Christmas 2019 and eventually arrived in Ireland in early Feb 2020
The client supplied their specific packing and order picking requirements, by store to us.
Upon arrival in Ireland Euroroute arranged;
- Customs clearance, incl. payment of VAT & Duty on arrival
- Collection of the containers from Dublin Port up to arrival at Euroroute’s Dublin warehouse
- Discharge and palletisation of cargo (6 x different SKU’s – on to +/- 400 pallets)
- Pallet build in accordance with clients delivery “master-plan”
- Storage at Euroroute warehouse for 6 weeks pending distribution
- Order picking, 6 sku’s across by individual carton quantity for multiple store deliveries.
- Delivery of all stock to stores in 5 days – timed deliveries on specific days
As a result the goods all arrived on time and sold out within days of hitting the shelves.